With Microsoft Office 365, users get:
- Microsoft Office Desktop Applications – Full desktop versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access
- Microsoft Office Web Apps - Online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Microsoft Outlook Web-Application - Enterprise-level, Microsoft Exchange hosted e-mail, and calendaring
- Microsoft OneDrive Pro – 1 TB of online storage to store, access, and share documents and files
Learn more about Microsoft Office 365, including benefits and other success stories at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/academic/
For more information about Information Technology at DBU, go to www.dbu.edu/computers
10 GREAT OFFICE 365 FEATURES
- A web-based Microsoft Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, shared calendars, and task-management tools.
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing, HD video conferencing, and virtual whiteboard.
- Connect with others via instant message and display availability with an online status.
- Microsoft OneDrive Pro gives users 1 TB of personal storage that syncs with their PC for offline access.
- Work together on projects, in study groups, or in clubs with team sites that help keep related documents, notes, tasks, and conversations organized together.
- Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
- Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Web Apps using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Apps for Office and SharePoint
- Get peace of mind knowing that these services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security and proactive monitoring help keep data safe.